When it comes to LA, there’s always something new to explore. With so much to do, you’ll want to be conveniently located such as the Dunes Inn Suites located on Wilshire Blvd. Read on to check out some of the best nightlife in LA.
- Enjoy an outdoor movie screening. In Los Angeles, there are a number of different companies that offer outdoor movie screenings. From watching a movie at a local park, on the rooftop of a DTLA building, a local park or even in a cemetery, you’ll find plenty of options. Cinespia, RoofTop Cinema Club, Eat/See/Hear and Street Food Cinema are all popular options.
- Dine, shop and play at Universal CityWalk®. Located right next door to the world famous Universal Studios Hollywood, is one of the top entertainment destinations in Hollywood. Universal CityWalk offers a number of different restaurants and bars making it a great place to enjoy a night out with friends and family. The area also offers shopping opportunities and even a Cinema featuring reclining seats, an expanded menu of concessions and a new upscale bar.
- Eat until your heart’s content at a Summer Night Food Festival. 626 Night Market is a popular festival featuring delicious and also instagram worthy food options. There’s a huge variety of food trucks and vendors and they all want your attention so be sure to come hungry!
- Cheer on the home team by catching a baseball game. While there are lots of afternoon games, there are also plenty of night games as well. The great thing about a night game at the Dodger Stadium is that you get an incredible view of Downtown LA. Additionally, some games feature fireworks afterwards!
- Catch a beautiful sunset at the Santa Monica Pier. There’s plenty of things that can keep you entertained in Santa Monica all day such as shopping at the 3rd Street Promenade or riding the coaster at Pacific Park, a seaside Amusement Park. At night, check out one of the free Twilight Concerts that are held at various times throughout the year and don’t forget to watch a picture perfect sunset.